Wax melts are made from 100% pure soy wax.  

 

Waxmelts are not for human consumption.

Wax Melts

$6.00Price
  • To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. 

    Burning Instructions:

    Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.